Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Frugal Fashion

Today's outfit is once again a bargain find.
Scarf-$1.00 store closing sale
Shirt-10 cents from Goodwill Outlet
Hillister Tank-10 cents Goodwill Outlet
American Eagle Jeans-75 cents Goodwill Outlet
Total outfit-$1.95 woot woot!

The cute bracelet was something I picked up last year.  The hubby and I were on a solo motorcycle ride to the beach. It was going to be a one night stay and time alone for us. Well life had other plans and our Buell broke down on us.  We managed to ride 6 miles at 10 miles an hour and parked the bike at a gas station and then called my father in law to come get us. It took him a few hours to get to us so we walked down the highway to a small town and window shopped.  I found that lovely bracelet in a tiny shop full of handmade items. I paid $16 for it. It's made from a old leather belt and scraps of leather to make the flower. I love it. Plus what a great story behind it. lol.

No comments: